We are hiring
Interested in cutting-edge SPA development? Bring your flair…
You know what, Stan. If you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don’t you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair? - Office Space
Cutting-edge SPA development
We have excellent benefits, compensation, and working environment. We always strive to improve our work flow and would love to have your input! We have complete code standards, style guides, and regression-and-jslint-running commit hooks that we constantly update as the team evolves. We are strong proponents of TDD, static quality analysis, code reviews, and pair programming.
Below is the the job description. If you are interested, just hit the email button at the bottom of the page to send me a note. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates!
Senior Web Developer
You will be responsible for the development of next the generation user interface for a highly successful and award-winning product. This includes design, development, testing and enhancement of new and existing user interfaces for external customer use. You will create rich interactive visual presentations to creatively communicate large data sets to our customers.
- Collaborate with managment to set goals and objectives.
- Gather, analyze, and document end user requirements.
- Produce high-quality, timely plans, mockups, wireframes, browser JS, HTML5, CSS3, and server JS.
- Support full-cycle development including use cases, storyboards, wireframes, prototyping, coding, unit testing, regression testing, and release process.
- Employ practices ensure high-quality, well-documented, and easily maintained code.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Experience showing progressive responsibility in web development
- Experience creating and managing narratives, storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on end user requirements.
- Not required but helpful: Knowledge of Flash-Flex and Java.
If you are interested or would like to simply know more, please hit the email link at the bottom of the page and send me a note.